Spa Twenty Six invites you to join the ‘Mums-to-Be Club’, available to all expectant mothers for the duration of their pregnancy.
This gives you exclusive discounts and a free goodie bag on your first visit as a Mum to Be!
This offer is only for those who are in the last 6 months of pregnancy. We cannot give you a treatment until 12 weeks (first trimester) into your pregnancy.
Whilst we offer our Elemis Peaceful Pregnancy Massage, most of our spa treatments are also available with your MTB Club discount.
Please note that not all of our treatments are “pregnancy-friendly”, so please refer to the list below when looking to book in for your pamper session.
Treatments Suitable During Pregnancy
Massage and Holistic Treatments
- Quartz Spa Relaxing Mum-to-Be Massage (60 minutes)
- Reflexology (30 Minutes or 1 Hour)
- Crystal Therapy (30 Minutes or 1 Hour)
- Reiki (30 Minutes or 1 Hour)
- Indian Head Massage (30 mins only)
Elemis Touch Facials: Anti Ageing (1 Hour)
- Pro-Collagen Age Defy
- Pro-Definition Lift and Contour
- Dynamic Resurfacing Precision Peel
- White Brightening Pigment Perfecter
Elemis Touch Facials: Skin Solutions (1 Hour)
- Superfood Pro-Radiance
- Sensitive Skin Soother
- Anti-Blemish Mattify and Calm
- Peptide 24/7 Skin Sync
SkinCeuticals Facials (1 Hour, without gel peel)
- Expert Skin Brightening
- Expert Hydration Booster
- Expert Detox Purifying
Waxing and Tinting
All waxing and tinting is safe during pregnancy!
- Eyebrow tinting,
- Eyelash tinting,
- Lash Lift treatment – instantly gives your lashes a lift, separation, and extra definition without the use of extensions or any harmful chemicals. This treatment also includes an eyelash tint.
- Strip wax and hot wax available
Treatments Not Suitable During Pregnancy
Some treatments should not be taken while you are expecting, even after the initial 12 week period.
- Quartz Spa body scrubs and wraps
- Elemis Biotec facials
- SkinCeuticals chemical and gel peels
- Ellipse IPL hair removal and skin therapy
- CACI non-surgical facial treatments
Please note: Shellac nail treatments are not eligible to be used with the Mums-to-Be discount, only Express/Deluxe Manicures and Pedicures
MTB Goodie Bag
After your first appointment with us once you are part of the club you will receive your Mums-to-Be membership card and your goodie bag full of Elemis treats, perfect for using during pregnancy and for baby as well.