We have several protection and social distancing measures to keep our Spa Twenty Six community – our dedicated team and much loved clients– safe.
We kindly ask that the following:
1. Wear a face covering
2. Sanitise your hands on arrival.
3. Arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time and alone if possible.
4. Keep your coat and belongings with you whilst in the spa.
5. Follow the one way system in the shop.
6. You will be asked to sign a Covid Symptoms Checklist form.
We have increased our hygiene measures to include sanitising and cleaning of rooms between treatments. Staff will have appropriate PPE.
Water will be available in disposable cups.
Please note due to Scottish Government Guidelines we are currently unable to work underneath the mask area which includes facials, lip or chin treatments.