Raw Cacao, Bentonite Clay, Acitvated Charcoal Mask
Raw Cocoa is magnesium rich and contains high levels of antioxidants which is well known to protect and repair the skin from damage and premature aging. The increase in circulation stimulates new blood flow to the surface of the skin, keeping it healthy and glowing. Cocoa contains high amounts of vitamin E, which is known to boost collagen production. Collagen is what keeps your skin firm and gives your skin its elasticity promoting smoother, younger-looking skin.
Bentonite Clay is absolutely amazing. Healing clay like bentonite have a really high concentration of amazing minerals such as silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, and potassium. Bentonite clay also absorbs and removes toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals. The volcanic ash carries a uniquely strong negative charge which causes it to magnetically attract any toxic substance such as bacteria, heavy metals, toxins, parasites, fungus and other impurities with a positive ionic charge.
Activated Charcoal removes dirt and draws toxins and bacteria from the pores and gives your skin an amazing thorough cleansing. If you suffer with oily skin this mask is for you. The ingredients control oil secretion of your skin. Absolutely perfect for skin prone to blackheads, acne and other skin conditions.
Option 1: Mix with a little purified water to your desired consistency.
Option 3: Mix with apple cider vinegar for an excellent and balancing face mask.
This is for Option 1/2/3:
- Apply in a thick layer over your face and above all, relax for 10-15 minutes.
- You will feel your face tighten slightly as the mask dries.
- Use an old face cloth (the mask may stain fabric) to remove the mask by holding the cloth under hot running water, squeezing out the water and holding the cloth close to your face, to give it some good steam and warming it up. Be mindful, as you don’t want to scald your face.
- Use warm water to wet the cloth and gently wipe the mask off.
- Follow with a cool water rinse, pat dry, and apply a few drops your favorite facial oil (I love our Rosehip Oil).
3 in stock